Specificity = Probability. If you want to generate results, be very specific in your planning. Design the bridge between your current and future states.
This 1 or 2 day workshop provides participants working with Complex Sales Dynamics an opportunity to enhance their Sales Resilience skills and Breakthrough Barriers that keep them from increasing their results.
QUEST is a an acronym for the Workshop Process:
- Q – Quantify the opportunity for Growth and Time Frame for making it happen
- U – Uncover the hidden beliefs and behaviors that sabotage your best results
- E – Explore the opportunities that you may have and what it will take to engage it
- S – Sequence your plan and action steps with as much specificity as possible
- T – Tackle – Start your first task toward momentum that same day
The Coaching Approach to Leadership
This 1 or 2-day workshop is designed for managers, leaders and high potentials to unlock and practice leadership skills. Participants will learn the tools and techniques used by the best executive coaches to provoke results in their teams. Learning will include:
- The Future-Now Model of getting People into Momentum
- Coaching 2.0 – Conversations for Action
- Dealing with Resistance
- Designing Turn-Around’s
- Coaching Architecture in Teams and Organizations
(Note: A 3-Day In House Coaching Mastery Certification program through the Center for Advanced Coaching is also available)